Oskar, a blind 8-week old kitten, playing with his toys for the first time. x
- BOOBS DO NOT HAVE SOUND EFFECTS
- BOOBS DO NOT BLOW IN THE WIND
- BOOBS DO NOT STAND STRAIGHT UP
- BOOBS CAN NOT BE TWICE THE SIZE OF YOUR HEAD WHEN YOU’RE TEN YEARS OLD
- NIPPLES SHOULD NOT BE LONGER/BIGGER THAN THE ACTUAL BREAST
- THEY ARE NOT PERFECTLY SPHERICAL
- THEY DO NOT BOUNCE BACK WHEN SOMETHING HITS THEM
- AND THEY ARE NOT GRAVITY DEFYING
we have a anime tity hater
guys this super cute black girl came in my store with big, beautiful, natural hair and she was showing off her new red dress and i told her “you look so beautiful, just like annie!” and she and her mom didn’t know about the new movie coming out so i showed her the trailer and she said “mommy she looks just like me!” and her smile was so huge
don’t tell me representation isn’t important
GUYS I JUST REALIZED WHY PAPER BEATS ROCK OH MY GOD
PAPER SYMBOLIZES WORDS WHICH SYMBOLIZES BRAINS
AND ROCK SYMBOLIZES BRAWN.
BRAINS OVER BRAWN.
MIND OVER MATTER.
PAPER OVER ROCK.
You clever little shit.
then what the fuck does scissors mean
- A Gender reveal party is where the parents throw a party (similar to a baby shower) to find out the gender of the baby!
- No one knows the sex of the baby (just the party planner/bakers know!)
- The gender is revealed when the parents cut the cake open and the inside color of the cake/desserts reveal if the baby will be a boy or a girl! (pink is usually used for girls, blue for boys of course!)
mine was full of wasps. HUGE WASPS.
"what’s the baby’s gender?" the eager party goers ask, crowded around the cake
slowly, the knife cuts through the first piece. “wasps.” the proud parent-to-be whispers, “wasps.”
one thousand wasps are released from the gender cake.
And now, the weather.